About New Horizons
New Horizons is a Kansas City-based, woman-owned, environmental solutions firm. Our comprehensive environmental services include site assessments, asbestos, lead-based paint and mold assessments, green building consulting, and construction and project management. Our professionals also have deep experience with environmental remediation, including mold remediation, asbestos abatement, radon mitigation, and underground storage tank removal.
New Horizons also provides both interior demolition and building demolition services. It is an advantage to our clients to have environmental engineering, abatement and demolition capabilities all under one umbrella, making New Horizons your one stop shop!
Our services are provided to government, commercial and residential clients. We serve federal, state and local governments. Commercial customers include schools, colleges, restaurants, supermarkets, nursing homes, car washes, salons, waste-water treatment plants, condominium and apartment management companies, food processing plants, banks, convenience stores, property owners, property management companies, hotels, motels and resorts.
New Horizons is certified in the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, South Dakota, Colorado, and Nebraska. Our staff is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists, technicians and laborers committed to providing superior, cost-effective environmental and demolition services to assure our clients’ satisfaction.
Our ability to provide government, commercial and residential clients with comprehensive, state-of-the-art services, impeccable credentials and accomplished expertise makes New Horizons the perfect choice for you.
New Horizons offers woman-owned, small business solutions for municipalities, counties, states, federal government entities and private sector clients that prefer to use highly qualified professionals that might otherwise be under-represented. Our president and CEO, Stephanie Isaacson, is degreed in environmental science, and has years of experience in demolition, environmental contracting and consulting. Stephanie and the New Horizons team can assist you in completing any demolition and environmental-related project goals.
New Horizons is certified by the following agencies:
- State of Missouri (WBE)
- City of Kansas City, Missouri (WBE)
- Missouri Department of Transportation (DBE)
- State of Kansas (DBE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Before joining forces in 2007, colleagues Stephanie Isaacson and Bill Bush contemplated the advantages and disadvantages of the existing environmental consulting and contracting firms, and wondered, “Could we do it better if we combined our complementary remediation skills, knowledge and experiences?”
Their positive answer to this question prompted them to start an environmental company that provided a comprehensive range of services, encompassing both consulting and remediation services. To fulfill their vision and be successful they developed their own business philosophy. That philosophy includes the following core values:
- We provide a full range of environmental services to ensure we meet all of our clients’ environmental needs.
- We provide interior and building demolition to provide our clients with 360 degrees of service.
- We our committed to achieving excellence in all we do.
- We are cost competitive and innovative.
- Our solutions are customized to each client and each environmental challenge.
- Our people are cherished team members, encouraged to develop their skills and careers while serving clients.
- We are good corporate citizens, giving back to our communities as we take responsibility for protecting the earth.